Do you love invention and creating the best-in-class online experience? Do you enjoy working with a team of passionate builders in a fast-growing business? We are looking for a smart, results-oriented Online Marketing Manager to support the demand and growth of Kindle Content focusing on eBooks. You will drive the planning of the merchandising calendar for eBooks. These include promotional campaigns, paid marketing programs, cross-category placements, and participation in Amazon site-wide events. You will also compile and analyze traffic and other web metrics, and report on performance to our management teams.
Technical requirements include HTML, XML and Excel. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented, capable of handling multiple projects at once, able to take direction and work well with multiple teams. In addition to having first-class written and verbal communication skills, you will be able to prioritize to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Plan and execute the site merchandising calendar to drive customer acquisition, retention, and engagement
- Support Kindle Content's brand/voice for Japan, ensuring all copy is compelling and on-brand
- Develop, execute, and analyze creative test plans for marketing channels
- Create emails, category pages, brand stores, campaigns, and free search improvement projects
- Synthesize and analyze relevant site metrics
- Support the end to end on-site experience for Kindle store