The ECR BA is a non-customer facing role that focuses on the data-support of the team, on the maintenance of the operational tools and on the inspection of its functional mechanisms. It alleviates some of the less customer-focused tasks from the ECR specialists in order to refocus them on the quality of their difficult contact handling and on root cause resolution of customer-facing issues. As such, the role is fully integrated into the team’s daily operations and contributes to the same team targets on delivery on contact handling, customer experience analysis and project management. Key responsibilities:
1. Building business cases
2. Maintaining the ECR tools
- Problem statement review: support ECR Specialists in their write-ups of their problem statements, ensuring the customer journey and the arguments used are relevant and explicit to support a business case.
- Data collection: support the ECR Specialists in analyzing and defining the metrics of a logged problem. Collect the necessary data through co-working with outside of CS stakeholders and internal data tool management until the problem statement is complete.
- Impact measurement: support the ECR specialists’ post-implementation phase in measuring the impact of the project according to the selected KPIs.
- Build and maintain the team metric decks from Redhawk, Data Warehouse, CS insight, SIM, and other ECR data sources
- Provide MBR reporting with callouts supported by data and operational analysis
- Maintain the ECR tools to keep them modern and updated: CSC KC, SIM, Wiki, Ticket,.. This involves kaizen project as well as mechanism inspection, constantly challenging the status quo of the ECR team