*Please submit English resume when you apply for the job.
Amazon.co.jp is looking for a driven, customer-centric, and strategic program manager with a proven track record in working cross-functionally to expand selection through new supplier acquisition and help their onboarding. In this role, you will lead supplier recruiting and onboarding strategies and work cross-functionally and with external supplier to speed up their operational learning and to accelerate full selection and first sales. To be successful in this role, the senior program manager needs to demonstrate the unique combination of strategic, analytical, and operational acumen. This position requires a highly analytical individual with strong cross-functional leadership and excellent project management skill.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Develop strategy for effective lead generation, supplier recruiting and onboarding aligning with multiple stakeholder
- Manage the core process and key conditions for off-shore operation team
- Manage key performance metrics for the programs and work across teams to continuously drive improvement of the metrics
- Manage the financial impact of the programs including revenue, costs, and contribution profit
- Plan and conduct regular business review cadence with stakeholders
- Develop scalable mechanisms to enable expansion of the business solutions leveraging teams across Amazon
- Continuously innovate to improve customer experience, vendor experience and internal process efficiency