As Sr. Product Manager Tech for Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), you will have the exciting opportunity to lead technical product management of FBA in Japan. FBA is a fast growing business built around Amazon’s world class capability in Ordering, Fulfillment, Transportation, and Customer Service. Your job will be to accelerate the growth of FBA by driving key Sellers engagement projects, and implementing feature enhancements to improve our sellers and customers experiences. You will be a key player in strategic planning, defining technical/business requirements, and project execution. You will be partnering with FBA’s product management and operations teams across geographies. The successful candidate will be a highly collaborative, high-energy, self-starter, with strong business acumen, and acute analytical skills in a fast-paced, data-driven environment.
If you thrive in a constantly evolving business environment, work well with stakeholders across functions and locales, and have a proven track record of developing products/programs in challenging and ambiguous environment, this role is for you!
Job responsibilities will include the following:
· Create product plans and programs to grow FBA and Selling on Amazon in Japan, and implement strategic initiatives to reach company’s financial goals.
· Identify opportunities and develop plans to expand FBA business based on data analysis and Seller interviews, with coordination among FBA business partners in the US and other marketplaces, finance partners, Retail Category teams, sales and marketing to assure its feasibility.
· Develop detailed, crisp business and technical requirements that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application.
· Partner with engineering team to scope technical requirements, required resources and milestones.
· Partner with sales and marketing to develop and execute programs to meet business goals
· Establish the goals and strategy of new features and enhancements for JP.
· Get buy-in for the product and service development among internal and external partners.
· Manage prioritization and trade-offs among seller and customer experience, and operational support load.