Would you like to improve customers' shopping and paying experiences on Amazon? We are looking for a talented marketer to lead acquisition and engagement to join our Payment Products team in creating unique shopping experiences.
The Marketer in this role will be responsible for marketing our payment related products and services, such as 1) Amazon Co-brand Credit Card (CBCC) which is issued by a third party partners, and 2) Financial Products and products we offer on our site directly as well as in partnerships.
Marketing Managers work closely within the Marketing team as well as directly with Product Managers, colleagues in the US and other regions, and stakeholders throughout Amazon Japan. As part of Amazon Consumer Payments, you will learn best practices in marketing, testing and data analysis.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Create on-brand, best in class content, tailored to appropriate customers
- Execute and develop strategies to optimize campaigns and report results
- Conceptualize, execute and analyze new marketing initiatives and ongoing campaigns to expand traffic (PPC, SEO, Email, Affiliates)
- Support aggressive goals of bounty revenue from new card acquisition and usage.
- Coordinate a streamlined approvals process (internally and externally) with financial partners.
Successful candidates have demonstrated:
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills (including use of Excel and other software) and an ability to use hard data and metrics to support assumptions and develop project business cases.
- An ability to think big and execute methodically.
- Self-sufficiency while getting things done.