Location: Pasay City Languages Required - Japanese, Korean, or Mandarin
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
We are looking to build a brand new HR Services shared services team in Manila to support Amazon’s growth globally. The hub will provide a multi-language capability to our internal customers and we are looking for HR Services Administrator to join our growing Shared Services Centre. HR Services teams will be driving to redesign the processes and tools for service globalization and infinite scalability, providing an innovative and frustration-free experience to our employees around the world. With the service hub being built in Manila, the team will provide instant and high quality services across APAC and the globe, to Amazon business, managers and employees. Services include but not restricted to employee transnational processes, such as on-boarding, central time keeping, data management, exits, compliance related activities etc.
This person will interface directly with employees respectively for on-boarding and termination support, social benefits and HR matters. We are looking for a person who has a customer focused, hands-on approach and is comfortable communicating with all levels of management and employees to yield an excellent employee experience. The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail with a data driven, analytical approach, strong communication skills and the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
This is an opportunity for a highly motivated, self-directed individual to gain valuable HR experience in a fast paced, globally scaling organization.
- Act as a key local HR contact in resolving employee matters and queries including social benefits, on-boarding process and leave management
- Manage key employee life cycle processes such as on-boarding new starters, social benefits program administration, P-FILE management, letter generation and exit support
- Manage HR vendor relationships for key employee processes
- l Maintain, manage and regularly audit all personnel files
- l Partner with peers in HR and cross-functional teams to drive alignment of HR programs
- l Understand processes and program regulations and the way they have been translated into existing technical environment
- Take ownership of customer / employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus.
- Meet setup SLA and KPI
- Participation in the continuous improvement of HR processes.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in written form with employees to explain and resolve queries and concerns. This could be via email, phone and chat / instant messaging.
- Be part of a team that actively seeks customer feedback to improve levels of service.