We are looking for a smart, results-oriented marketing manager to support the demand and growth of Amazon Alexa business. You will lead event planning and execution targeting developers in order to drive adoption of new services. You will also drive getting new leads through events, and nurture them through further initiatives, including community building. These include both offline events such as workshops and hackathons, and online actions such as e-mail programs, social, and other communication on websites. You will also compile and analyze traffic and other web metrics, and report on performance to our management teams.
The successful candidate will be detail-oriented, capable of handling multiple projects at once, able to take direction and work well with multiple teams. In addition to having first-class written and verbal communication skills, this marketing manager will be able to prioritize to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities for the position include:
- Define and execute the offline marketing and evangelism plan to reach developers in Japan
- Work with product and global marketing teams to manage timelines and distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages for the developer audience.
- Help identify and evaluate partnership opportunities, including co-marketing with communities and industry events.
- Lead the agency partner program to scale our service through external agencies.
- Drive innovation in audience experiences and partner with social engines and community influencers to scale our message, awareness, and adoption.
- Built a robust developer community, collect valuable feedback, and champion developer needs internally.