At Amazon.com, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Since early 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. With AWS, customers can requisition compute power, storage, and other services–gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as their business demands them. Customers pay only for what they use, with no up-front expenses or long-term commitments, making AWS the most cost-effective, flexible way to deliver their applications to their customers and clients. Since 2006 AWS is the leader in the global IaaS cloud computing space and is continually growing. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
Would you like to be a central part of a recruiting team that is responsible for fueling the rapid growth of AWS globally? Are you a builder? Do you thrive in high growth ambiguous environments? Are you a process oriented data driven senior recruiting leader that loves to dive deep to fix complex operational challenges allowing for greater scalability and global impact?
The Leadership Hiring team is seeking a talented, customer-focused Senior Recruiter to identify and assess executive talent for a newly created role based in Tokyo. You will partner the country leadership to provide guidance on strategic positions, addressable talent pools and market conditions. You will create customized sourcing strategies, build pipelines, and source senior candidates for this fast growing dynamic organisation.
The right candidate must be able to successfully manage and deliver to executive searches against a timeline. You will thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, be able to roll up your sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Executive Search and Talent Acquisition, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. You will have a reputation for being exceptional at executive relationship management, market research and senior candidate generation, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
· Partner with country leadership to build effective sourcing strategies which target multiple candidate channels and assess candidates for fit and motivation rather than simply sell a role.
· Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth screening of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios
· Collaborate and work with an experienced team of Recruiters/Sourcers to help support the hiring demand of our rapidly growing businesses
· Recommend ideas and strategies related to senior recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
· Research and build talent pools within AWS competitive landscapes.
· Optimize operational process flows and identify ways to deliver a consistent, scalable, customer obsessed recruitment experience to all stakeholders
· Drive simplification and contribute to increase productivity across the team
· Agility to adapt the portfolio according to the capacity planning to ensure the team is adequately staffed to prevent drops in productivity or support
· Support and drive the roadmap for the AWS APJC talent acquisition team and will work globally with team outside of the US to make sure we are aligned in how we support the global AWS businesses and recruiting teams
· Drive the best possible high touch candidate and referee experience and develop leadership pipeline for the business.