Amazon Japan Seller Services is looking for a strong and experienced Sr. Product Manager to join the Seller Fulfilled Prime (SFP) team. The team is responsible for the end-to-end success of the program, and as the Sr. Product Manager, you will be responsible for developing and launching new innovations for SFP to continue the aggressive growth of the program. More specifically, you will be responsible for developing infrastructure and features that helps Sellers manage orders and ship items efficiently and provide high quality of delivery experience to Customers.
The ideal candidate will have experience in product management, or those that have excellent analytical abilities, business acumen, and strong data driven decision making skills while working on multiple projects. They will have experience in negotiating with internal stakeholders and leaderships to prioritize the project they own, convincing the importance of the project utilizing persuasive data. They should have experience working in a cross functional environment such as working with sales, marketing, legal, external partner, engineering, and international counterparts. Keys to success include strong analytical skills, comfortable working in ambiguous situations, creativity, project management and interpersonal skills, along with an intense customer obsession. Candidates must be fluent in English, both verbally and written.
- The scope for this role includes the following:
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover new business opportunities
- Present well written, data driven business recommendations, plans, and reviews
- Launch new products by partnering with WW teams such as engineering, operations, and finance to drive ideas from conception to implementation
- Collaborate with other WW product managers to develop recommendations for new high-impact features or services
- Drive reviews with WW Amazon Executive Leadership teams
【Various Working System for Work Life Harmony】
We believe that it is important to spend private time such as spending time with your family or doing anything you like to spur innovation. Amazon promotes a fulfilling and flexible work style according to the work volume and lifestyle of each employee. (Example: Flex Time, Work From Home, Maternity /Parenting /Family Care Leave etc.)