Overview: Seller Support at AMAZON Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. The Selling Partner Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and Selling Partner. We obsess over providing world class support, technical assistance and account management services to our global partners. Selling Partner Support at Amazon provides candidates with an opportunity to join a diverse, multicultural team with direct partnerships across extensive worldwide locations. Amazon and Selling Partner Support pride ourselves on growing talent and leadership from within, offering multiple career paths in areas such as people management, program management, technical support, HR, training and development and workforce planning.
Position Description JP translators in Seller Support work closely with JP Selling Partner Support operations as well as global Selling Partner Support teams to interpret and/or translate English to Japanese and Japanese to English documents/presentations/speeches. In addition, the translator works with local teams to guide and share best practices on improving written and oral English communication skills; includes facilitating English training classes to the staff.
Job description: · To provide interpretation and translation support for non-English speaking Managers/support staff in JP
· To provide structured translation and interpretation support for English speaking Program leaders and Teams wishing to work and engage with JP teams (Integration Program/Change Program/Interaction Metrics Program/Paragon)
· To provide structured English teaching to Managers, Supervisors, Associate Advisors, Associates, Support staff in Sapporo and/or SDJ
· Structured translation/interpretation support to support teams, i.e SRM / KPO/BA/Quality/Facility
· To provide various kinds of administrative support to Managers and Groups, such as arrange a schedule, prepare a document.
· Demonstrate Japanese to English and English to Japanese translation/interpretation skills
· Have a good command of both Japanese and English verbal and written skills.
· Strong communication skills, some secretarial background is a plus.
· Willing to learn and work in a business environment