JP Consumer Tech is a diverse organization of software development teams based in Tokyo, Japan. We are focused on delivering new and improvements in existing customer experiences for Japanese consumers and global customers. Our mission is to work backwards from customers understanding needs and frustrations, then building and experimenting innovative features and automated solutions on both desktop and mobile platforms. Driving customers to discover the right products and services like Prime benefits, repeat usage, and engagement are pivotal to our long-term success. We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager (Tech) to strategize and lead our customer-facing software products to improve and innovate on overall shopping experience.
As a Sr. PM Tech in our organization, you will be responsible for the following:
· Lead the development of the product strategy and vision for our CX technology products including features in search and discovery, mobile shopping, and new platforms. You will create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
· Work with business leaders across Amazon to define and prioritize the product roadmaps based on the strategy and vision.
· Manage prioritization of the product roadmap and trade-offs among customer experience (projects), technical constraints, and operational excellence.
· Work closely with user experience and visual design, usability and other product management teams, and global engineering teams in an agile environment to identify opportunities, generating big ideas, and eventually launching products. You will manage delivery of current products concurrently with future product planning.
· Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals.
· Involved in hiring the best engineering and product management talents in our organization
Successful candidates will not only have a solid experience in product development but also have a technical background, be detail and data driven, and have excellent problem-solving abilities. You should be obsessed about customers and curious about their shopping experience across different platforms. You should also be passionate with contributing to the development of high-performance teams through rigorous goal-setting, disciplined attention to operational metrics, continuous process improvement, and mentorship.