Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of enterprise, government and start-up business and organizations in over 190 countries around the world. Launched in 2006, Amazon Web Services officially began offering developer customers access to web services – now widely known as cloud computing – based on Amazon’s own back-end technology platform.
Using AWS, developers and businesses across all sizes can take advantage of Amazon's expertise and economies of scale to access resources when their business needs them, delivering results faster and at a lower cost. AWS cloud helps customers save substantial costs and time by eliminating their day-to-day management hassle of running their physical datacenters so that they can focus on their core competence. We have a team of personnel who educate and support our customers in the best practices of using cloud services. The team at AWS is committed to providing developers and businesses with tools and services to make their business agile and more efficient.
AWS has a strong culture of data-driven decision-making; requiring timely, accurate, and actionable intelligence that delivers significant business value. We're looking for a hands-on and motivated self-starter who's passionate about using data to help us measure every area of the business and influence decision-making.
In this role, the Marketing Operations Manager, Japan
will support the marketing team to meet organizational goals and initiatives, in providing essential data analyses and reports to Marketing team and management team, and operating critical Marketing related processes. This person will also support the Marketing Ops and Business Planning Manager on developing and implementing the Go-To-Market model and other key Marketing and Sales related processes by providing necessary data analyses.
- Provide weekly or monthly Marketing performance analysis and reports: collecting related Marketing data from IT systems, conducting data analysis, and publishing reports to the team on time with no error
- Own various data analysis for management team’s decision making, including sales territory performance analysis, product line analysis, sales productivity analysis, and marketing activities efficiency etc.
- Continuously reinforce the correct usages of CRM tool of Marketing team; manage the data integrity of CRM tool by providing weekly usage reports to Marketing and Marketing managers, and following up with Marketing managers and individual sales to ensure the data integrity
- Effectively manage marketing budget and provide analysis and report to improve Marketing ROI
- Effectively manage the critical operational processes that affect the Marketing productivity and customer experience