Would you like to engage with senior business and technical leaders of partners and companies to help them achieve extensive business value by migrating and modernizing technology landscapes to AWS? Can you work equally well with executives and technologists? Do you understand the challenges of cloud migration projects? Do you have experience of building and enabling a diverse partner ecosystem?
Amazon Internet Services Pvt Ltd (AISPL) is looking for SAP Migration Partner Success Managers to inspire and enable our strategic partners to transform their business towards the opportunity of enterprise SAP migrations to AWS. You will be playing a key role in accelerating these partners’ cloud migration business plans and capabilities to build scale to meet massive customer demand.
You will be part of a cross functional team including business development, sales, solution architecture, partners, and professional services, engaging with senior leadership internally and within the partner and customer environment. Your role will be focused on driving successful outcomes for partners and customers, developing IP and mechanisms to build repeatable and scaleable engagements, and building an effective partner ecosystem.
The SAP Migration Partner Success Manager works with strategic partners to develop and enable their migration business plans and competencies, including developing joint ‘go to market’ plans. You will be responsible for driving new revenue growth, increased market adoption and the expansion of the partners AWS aligned portfolio, while also providing deal level commercial support and ensuring they are successful with deployments through to production.ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Articulating and positioning a compelling vision and value proposition so that strategic partner executives clearly realize the financial benefits and transformational value to their business and their customers business offered by SAP migration to AWS.
- The end goal is to transform strategic partner ecosystem such that they are able to source and execute SAP migration deals without the need for AWS support.
- Engage strategic partner account teams and inspire and enable lighthouse SAP migration wins that are then replicated.
- Working alongside Partner Development Managers, developing extensive executive and senior management relationships within strategic partner organizations and specifically within the business lines and account teams.
- Developing an extensive portfolio of SAP migration opportunities with strategic partners, including account targeting, joint go to market plans and marketing initiatives.
- Identify opportunities and inspire partners to develop capabilities, IP and new SAP ‘go to market’ solutions to meet market needs.
- Establish and execute regular cadence and mechanisms to review pipeline, deals and partner performance against agreed plans.
- Identify strategic partners by region that will build scale and agree and execute enablement plans.
- Meet and exceed revenue targets, partner sourced wins, partner led migrations, and lighthouse wins.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team
- Partner sales enablement, demand generation, lead tracking, deal registration, support for customer and partner opportunities, joint sales reporting, and customer and partner case studies.
- Collaborate effectively with AWS channel and alliance, sales, solution architect, partner marketing, business development, professional service, legal and customer support colleagues; Develop in-market relationship with SAP based on agreed priorities; Propose, co-ordinate and be accountable for investment of AWS Partner Network Acceleration Program resources; Provide feedback, input and timely reporting to regional and global SAP @ AWS community