Our mission in Transaction Risk Management Systems ("TRMS") is to make Amazon.com the safest place to shop online. The TRMS team safeguards the order pipelines, monitoring, tracking, and managing risk to ensure long-term buyer satisfaction. Within TRMS, the Operations division achieves this through a combination of automated and manual investigations of the buyers and sellers on our marketplace.
The TRMS Manager owns productivity, quality, and capacity of the investigation team in Sapporo, Japan, which consists of 15-20 investigators. This is a critical role to ensure that Amazon is able to detect and prevent fraudulent and high-risk transactions, while also protecting the customer experience for legitimate customers.
The primary roles and responsibilities are:
- To monitor fraudulent activities from the processes by seller registration, listing, delivery, reimbursements/returns and take necessary actions in accordance with SOP.
- To develop talents and manage growth of investigators.
- To implement best-in-class processes and practices for maintaining and exceeding productivity and quality service level agreements.
- To ensure effective use of resources and adherence to service level agreements.
- To partner with Business and Global Process Owners to support continuous investigation process improvements and development of tools.