On September 20th 2017, Amazon.co.jp announced the launch of “Amazon Business”, a new marketplace to meet the procurement needs of businesses of every size – from small business to large multi-national organization, as well as institutional buyers like universities, schools and public offices. “Amazon Business” customers benefit from a range of business-tailored features such as Pay by Invoice, and reporting and analytics to gain visibility into how their business is spending. Business can take advantage of business-exclusive pricing and quantity discounts. All of this is added to the selection, convenience and value customers expect from Amazon.ROLE DESCRIPTION
We are looking for an experienced candidate to develop and lead marketing activities for B2B business. You will have responsibility for engagement of existing business customer such as activating dormant customers, increasing share of wallet. As part of this role, you will work at the strategic level to champion bold and innovative ideas and at the tactical level to develop messaging, design multi-channel campaigns, execute test plans, and iterate based on performance metrics.
Expected actions will be leading customers to adopt additional programs & features such as pay by invoice, adding users, approval flow, curation, etc through marketing emails, on-site promotions and other channels. In addition, Amazon business dedicated gateway needs to be user friendly design and windows to provide attractive browsing, selection, promotion which you need to closely work with focused business teams such as PC, office products, automotive, home improvement, Business Industrial & Scientific Supplies to help them target business customers and drive work purchasing..
The ideal candidate will be results oriented and also have the ability to innovate and design processes to engage with our business customers. You will be expected to solve complex problems in an ambiguous and dynamic environment to make history in our brand-new Amazon organization.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in defining and execution of customer engagement strategy
- Design customer activation & onboarding processes that address the various customer segments including sole proprietors, small businesses, large enterprises and vertical industries such as education, healthcare, commercial, etc.
- Build automated campaigns to drive scalable customer onboarding, feature adoption, new user growth, and business purchasing across email, online, and other channels
- Design and edit Amazon Business gateway with editorial skill
- Analyze marketing metrics, identify growth drivers and problems, and act on improvement opportunities
- Work closely with other members of Amazon Business team, and take actions to maximize impact of integrated cross-organization effort