Search advertising in Amazon Advertising is a self-service advertising platform for brands selling on Amazon. With CPC advertising products enabling keyword, product and interest targeting, Search Advertising helps brands to reach their target audience with precision and effectively. The team to support this rapidly growing new business is expanding, and we are searching for dynamic leaders with strong ownership and bias for action.
At Amazon, we continually look for opportunities to invent on behalf of our customers, helping them to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. To this end, we are building a range of advertising products that enhance the customer experience and are integrated with our core eCommerce platform. We have developed products that leverage Amazon’s strength as a world class eCommerce platform and have integrated advertising into the shopping experience from first discovery to purchase.
A strategic part of our charter is to build a portfolio of self-service, cost per click advertising programs to enable all advertisers to reach shoppers and drive visibility and sales of products. We are growing our team that drives go to market strategy and adoption for performance advertising solutions worldwide.
Amazon is looking for a Support Operation Program Manager, to drive scaled operation to support advertising business in Japan market. You will be responsible for teaming up with frontend advertiser support team, finding improvements area of our advertising operation, designing process and operation in scalable and customer oriented way, collaborating with headquarter team to leverage our global assets, and implementing new operations, and tracking operational excellency with monitored metrics. Success in this position requires a strong understanding of advertising products to meet customer objectives, advertising operation in depth, a data-driven approach to identify improvement opportunities, and the ability to thrive in a highly cross-functional, dynamic environment. You should be willing to work autonomously, handling multiple projects simultaneously and prioritizing accordingly. This is a full-time position based in our Japan office.
Here are some other qualities that we are looking for:
· Be fun to work with. At Amazon, we have a credo of “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
· Enjoy communicating with multiple type of stakeholders. You will have a passion for simplifying communication and distilling clear messages, helping them of all shapes and sizes to understand what is better operation in more scalable way.
· Have an unbridled passion for operation and advertising. The ideal candidate will be passionate about operation and technology, partnering closely with worldwide operation teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Handling escalated inquiry from advertisers for product/billing related issues, working closely with product, billing, sales, and global operation team.
· Analyze operational improvement areas, design the operation workflow and execute it.
· Work with global operation team to leverage global assets and share knowledge to discuss better ideas for scaled operation
· Define and brush up role and responsibility of the operation team in rapidly changing business environments
· Partner with product team in headquarter to figure out product impacts on advertiser experiences and request for product enhancements
· Lead the contents of advertiser support in internal tools and external help pages.
· Training on advertiser support team in remote locations