The Amazon Consumer Recruiting team is seeking a talented, customer-focused recruiter to join our organization in support of our growing Amazon Consumer (eCommerce: Retail and Seller Service) business. At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history by joining the amazing recruiting team at Amazon.
We need an exceptionally talented recruiter in Consumer Team (Supports our on-line eCommerce business: Retail and Seller Service) to help us find the best talent in the world to support our growth. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers. The recruiter will have full life cycle recruiting responsibilities from understanding business needs, candidate generation and strategic sourcing, assessment through behavioral interviewing, to offer extension and onboarding new hires.
In this role, you will gain in-depth business insight of our eCommerce business, apply creativity in developing and fostering relevant talent pipelines for various organizations from junior to executive level, own and drive cross-functional projects with strategic nature. You will work along with a team of recruiters, focusing in the areas of candidate talent search and placement, operational process improvement, talent attraction strategy development and will act as client interface for assigned business groups. You will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers and meets customer service level agreements.
You must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs. You thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up your sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The ideal candidate will draw on extensive knowledge of talent acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. The ideal candidate has a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, organization, possesses strong verbal and written communication skills, has an ability to prioritize effectively, demonstrates pushback and a sense of urgency, and understands the value of providing amazing customer service.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to "profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than sell a role.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.