Amazon strives to be the Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Amazon is seeking for an experienced Sr. Product Manager – Technical to enhance Shopping Experience in Amazon Japan. The role’s primary responsibilities are to design mechanism that will inspire customers, develop product requirements and provide direction to technical teams, create business plan and increase adoption to improve discoverability and Customer shopping experience. Sr. Product Manager – Technical will be responsible for executing various strategic projects, such as launching new features and making improvements to existing features for better customer experience, so to increase traffic, revenue and profit for Life & Leisure product family. This position will be mainly working with diverse and fast growing business teams in Amazon, such as Retail Category team (Home, Toys, Sports, Automotive, Home Improvement and Business, Industrial & Scientific Supplies), US/EU/JP technical team and other Product Line PM teams.
Key responsibilities include:
· Lead and drive new feature adoption to improve shopping experience and item discoverability with thorough business impact analysis
· Find solutions for Retail Category teams to automate process that are inefficient, by collaborating with various technical team
· Manage prioritization and trade-offs for speed to market, performance and features
· Design a methodology to visualize and track the impact, to ensure the solution is providing the expected result with highest standard
· Gain support for your strategy and roadmap from stakeholders by writing narratives and influencing peers and senior leadership
· Addressing barriers through problem solving and coordination with stakeholders
This role requires technical understanding as well as hands-on program management skills. The environment is very fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, passionate about the customer, and is comfortable in working with numerous stakeholders across the organization and worldwide.