Amazon strives to be the earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can research and purchase anything they might want online or offline. We set audacious goals and are looking for people who can help us reach and exceed them. The Amazon Devices business is looking for a Sr Account Manager for the Japan Amazon Devices Offline retail team. This team is tasked with working with Japanese retailers to create a world-class offline selling experience for Amazon Devices.
We are looking for a Sr Account Manager based in Tokyo who will be responsible for leading a portion of the the Japanese offline retail team. The person leading this team will be responsible for the customer experience and will have P&L responsibility for their accounts. You will be responsible for identifying how to best meet customer needs for achieving your goals and then leading the team to execute on the defined plan. In this role you will partner with the Amazon Devices Marketing and Product teams, work with technical teams on roadmaps and project prioritization and with finance and operations groups to execute on your vision.
- Advocate for what is best for the customer in creating a world-class customer experience
- Develop the vision and strategy for the accounts
- Set annual goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Identify new customer experience and programs to achieve sales goals
- Work with Amazon Devices Sales, Marketing and Product Management team to create program specific offers and promotions
- Work with Amazon Devices Marketing team on messaging and creative to drive customer visits and traffic
- Work with other Amazon categories to increase sales of related products and services