Amazon’s Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch from popular Prime Original TV shows (made by Amazon Studios) such as local hits like Hitoshi Matsumoto’s Documental, The Bachelor, and Sentosha, as well as international successes like The Grand Tour, Jack Ryan and the recent Golden Globe winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. Beyond this content exclusivity, the service further differentiates from other video-on-demand services by offering Prime members the opportunity to subscribe to 30+ channels like d-Anime, J-Sports, and Asia Drama Channel, as well as hundreds of thousands of additional titles to watch instantly with no extra apps to download or long term contracts. Prime Video is at the forefront of the entertainment industry and growing fast - now available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide – and we work in a dynamic, and exciting environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on...
Amazon Prime Video is looking for a forward-thinking, analytically minded strategic marketer to join our team. The Strategic Planning Manager will be responsible for planning and implementing marketing strategies that support Prime Video in JP. The role requires developing a holistic understanding of the business to build a marketing strategy and program that can impact both short & long-term customer and commercial impact. Responsibilities:
- Manage strategic marketing planning and initiatives in JP
- Determine marketing calendar and align plans within Prime Video locally as well as other Amazon marketing organizations.
- Own the marketing budgeting and be the key contact for both finance as well as the marketing teams regarding the budget
- Manage and run our business review processes and documents (WBR, MBR, QBR)
- Collaborate closely with acquisition and engagement marketing teams to develop initiatives to meet timely execution of strategic titles and tactics.
- Provide objective marketing recommendations based on an in-depth understanding and analysis of customer and environmental information.
- Monitor and track competitive performance and provide regular updates on competitor developments