Amazon.co.jp is looking for a big thinking product manager for Amazon Points. Senior Product Manager, Amazon Points is responsible for the end-end product vision, product development planning, and management of product roadmap for Amazon Points. If you are looking for a highly strategic role with a big business impact, and passionate about customer experience, this position is for you.
Amazon Points is Amazon’s rewards program, currently offered exclusively in Japan. Amazon Points is one of Amazon’s most strategic initiatives in Japan where sizable segment of customers is passionate about points. Amazon Points aims to drive business growth and customer engagement across consumer products (e.g., books, electronics, sporting goods, fashion and food) and digital products (e.g., Kindle books). The ideal candidate possesses exceptional product management experience, deep insights into needs of Japanese customers, a highly strategic mindset, and excellent business judgment. The candidate should also be able to collaborate with the technology teams to manage and define technology roadmaps for Points. This role is inherently cross-functional – required to work closely with key stakeholders including retail categories, marketing, and platform technology teams. Key Responsibilities
- Formulate product vision and strategies, and product development plans for Amazon Points.
- Innovate Amazon Points on behalf of customers. Make Amazon Points a powerful tool for pricing, promotion, customer acquisition, and engagement.
- Influence global technology roadmaps collaborating with Amazon Points technology team based in Japan, and other technology stakeholders.
- Work closely with category teams and identify category-specific requirements to make sure Amazon Points contributes to all JP categories and businesses.
- Evangelize best practice of Amazon Points product features with worldwide counterparts.