Alexa is the name of the Amazon cloud-based voice service that powers Echo, the groundbreaking new Amazon device designed around your voice. Echo is always ready — just ask for information, music, news, weather, and more.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Program Coordinator to join our beta program management team. As the ideal candidate you will be flexible, detail-oriented, and have excellent interpersonal skills. You should be able to work with minimal direction, the capacity to move quickly and be flexible while delivering high-quality results. Having an eye for process improvement is critical as we will look to you as the Program Coordinator for input on how to evolve our current processes. You must have business fluent language skills in Japanese and English.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the specific projects including logistics, scheduling, resource/equipment planning, staffing, and work directly in the field
- Manage distribution and collection of project-specific assets for employee testing
- Own the logistics of distribution and collection of the assets, tracking the assets, and reporting on the program
- Communicate directly with participants, tracking and responding to written requests and in-person as needed
- Address any customer service or technical questions from users and develop solutions that reduce the number of inquiries
- Lead small to medium projects related to improving existing processes or launching new projects
- Partner closely with other Program Managers and team members on protocol/process development for existing and future collections
- Continuously evaluate data collection tools and processes and offer solutions to ensure they are efficient, high quality, and scalable