***Please submit English Resume when you apply for this job.***
You can help change the future of video entertainment in Japan! We’re searching for an experienced and passionate Senior Marketing Manager to develop and deliver a world class strategy for our Customer Lifecycle Marketing programs. Your goal will be to make sure every customer loves Prime Video, delivering a contextually relevant and personalized experiences every day of the year, 24h a day. You will derive insights from qualitative and quantitative customer data, ideate and articulate a strategic brief from it, create an action plan based on identified needs and opportunities, and drive the plan into quantifiable results across multiple teams. As the Sr. Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager for Prime Video in Japan, you will have the opportunity to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate.
Offering thousands of Movies and TV shows to stream online across hundreds of devices, including recent cinema blockbusters, local hit TV shows exclusive to Amazon and our own Japanese Prime Original content, Amazon Prime Video is changing the way people watch Movies and TV in Japan and we want you to be a part of it.
Our Customer Lifecycle Marketing Team is responsible for driving key subscriber actions across the customer lifecycle, spanning onboarding, engagement, retention, cross-sell, win-back, and saves across our large and growing service in Japan. You will build a testing roadmap, and work with key stakeholders to execute this roadmap across a variety of marketing channels including email, push notifications, social media, direct mail, merchandising, and display advertising. This role will work also closely with Prime Video’s automation team, automating successful campaigns to achieve scale.
To excel, you must have strong analytical, communication, project management and influencing skills. Success in this role requires seeing the big picture, defining ambitious plans and goals, building programs and processes to scale, and operating daily at the highest level. Due to the size and scope of our business, the Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager needs to be able to influence numerous teams and stakeholders ranging from business to creative to operational teams across the globe. This is a high visibility position, with ample scope for self-development and space to innovate.
The Sr. Customer Lifecycle Manager will:
- Develop a deep understanding of Japanese customer segments and behaviors per segment
- Work Backwards to identify customer needs and barriers to adoption, in collaboration with our Market research, Business Intelligence and Strategy teams
- Create a plan to address those needs and perceptions, in collaboration with marketing, business, operations and other teams across the organization
- Ideate marketing campaigns to drive engagement, retention, cross-sell and win-back and collaborate across internal teams to execute these plans by writing campaign briefs and overseeing their deployment
- Deploy mechanisms and processes to ensure our Marketing organization (and beyond) is leveraging customer knowledge across acquisition or engagement projects, levers and channels
- Manage a substantial budget with full accountability for delivering on-target ROI
- Drive the implementation of new, scalable marketing programs in partnership with other Amazon teams and across the global organization
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with external agencies and partners as well as internal product, technical and global marketing stakeholders
- Dive deep into engagement and retention performance, and report on weekly progress with leadership