***Please submit English Resume when you apply for this job.***
Do you want to be part of the exciting development in Music? You are enthusiastic about managing challenging projects across multiple teams and locations? You are comfortable marshaling large amounts of data to make decisions and build business cases?
Amazon is looking for a high-performing, collaborative, results oriented and technologically savvy Product Manager, located in Tokyo
. This position plays a pivotal role in harnessing business and technologies, working side by side with functional business teams such as Programming and Marketing in JP Digital Music and with the product management team in San Francisco and Seattle. Projects this role will own range from localizing global product/feature launches to defining local business requirements of product features unique.
Thus this role is expected to have deep understanding of customers, business and technologies, to roll up his/her own sleeves to propose improvements and enhancements to stakeholders and to be committed to delivering results by giving great customer experience to customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with functional teams in Japan and the product management team in the U.S. to drive global product launches and product enhancement.
- Support product strategy and vision through data and analysis and create buy-in for your vision both internally and with key external parties.
- Report status of on-going and future product launches and feature enhancement to leaderships, flagging and troubleshooting potential issues and risks.
- Benchmark competitive experiences across the customer value chain, and assess voice of customers to identify business opportunities and define required customer experience.
- Help QA teams in the U.S. or any locale in testing new features.
- Become a single point of contact for any product related topics and liaising local functional teams and the product management team in the U.S.