The Senior Manager, Security is responsible for ensuring that their area of responsibility efficiently and effectively provides security services and asset (lives, buildings, equipment, data, & intellectual property) protection through design of physical infrastructure and processes across Japan fulfillment centers, as well as our logistics supply chain.
The Senior Manager is a key member of the operations organization, working with the FC Operational teams as well as cross functional teams throughout the organization. They will be instrumental in driving network wide projects to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of Loss Prevention within the company.
The Senior Manager will guide a team of regional Loss Prevention managers, and technical specialists overseeing multiple sites and is field based.The successful candidate must be able to engage with, and influence local, regional and global business senior leadership.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Enhance, track, and report on metrics which are key performance indicators, allowing performance improvements so that the desired outcomes are achieved to plan and in a timely manner
· Assist with investigations of internal and external theft and fraud and conduct interviews when appropriate
· Effectively address security incidents including potential and actual work place violence incidents per policy as well as conduct testing of the incident response plans
· Ensure that team members understand, align performance and actions with and can clearly articulate the vision and values of the organization and their department
· Ensure Internal Controls per Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) requirements related to area are fulfilled – familiarity with other relevant international business compliance laws and regulatory bodies (anti-money laundering & terrorist financing, FCPA etc.).
· Work with cross functional teams to develop and deploy specific programs to motivate associates and staff to comply with policies, programs, and guidelines
· Develop action steps to support internal customers in resolving identified issues and mitigating risks, including identified certified contractors who resolve physical security system issues
· Lead crisis management planning and emergency response for facilities within the region
· Develop business cases which receive the required approval, financial and technical resources, and the support of appropriate management to enact desired changes
· Recruit, hire, develop and retain candidates who raise the performance bar of the security services organization when needed
· Coach and mentor at management level
· Manage a high volume workload and in fast pace, complex, changing environment
· Manage complex data streams and identify meaningful, actionable trends