The Alexa Smart Home team is looking for an experienced and motivated leader who possesses a unique balance of technical depth and strong business acumen. This role will support Dash Replenishment Service (DRS), Amazon's consumer-facing internet-of-things (IoT) solution for device manufacturers to provide automatic reordering for the consumables that their devices use (e.g., a printer that automatically reorders ink before supply runs out).
You will be positioned at the forefront of B2C-focused IoT, working with some of the largest and innovative device manufacturers and consumer package goods (CPGs) companies in Japan and Asia to develop scalable, flexible and resilient architectures that delight customers and accelerate the adoption of automatic replenishment through DRS. As a trusted customer advocate, you will help manufacturers understand best practices within IoT, and specifically how DRS can drive meaningful new revenue and customer engagement for their products. You will have the opportunity to work with industry leaders and help shape and execute IoT product roadmaps in support of automatic replenishment within organizations globally.
As a Senior Solutions Architect, you will serve in an externally-focused, technical pre-sale and post-sale capacity as the primary technical point of contact to help device manufacturers through the development and device certification process leading up to the launch of their DRS-enabled devices. You will also liaise between device manufacturers and teams across Amazon’s DRS organization including engineering, product, marketing, program management, and business development to craft and support flexible, scalable, customer-facing software architectures that ensure that DRS device manufacturers and end-customers have excellent automatic-replenishment experiences.
- Engage with partners’ developers, architects, hardware engineers and project managers
- Educate partners of all sizes on Amazon technology and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure their solutions are designed for successful deployment
- Work with Amazon product teams to define technical requirements
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge that future Amazon partners can utilize
- Help Amazon business development identify leads for new potential partnerships