Amazon is a company of builders who bring varying backgrounds, ideas, and points of view to inventing on behalf of our customers. We're a company of pioneers. For today’s pioneers, that’s exactly why there’s no place on Earth they’d rather build than Amazon.
Working on the Amazon Devices team will be unlike any job you have had. In Japan, we ensure our global activity is translated for the local markets by making the customer experience on our devices and our Japan sites culturally relevant.
Do you want to work in one of the fastest growing and most innovative businesses at Amazon?
The Amazon FireTV team is looking for a hands-on and customer-obsessed seasoned professional to define and deliver an end-to-end customer relationship strategy for one of the most selling product Amazon FireTV family. Through insight into Japanese consumers, you will be responsible for working with diverse, internal teams across Amazon such as Prime Video, Apps and other categories to build awareness for product features and content that help customers continuously use their FireTV devices.
This position oversees Product Management and customer lifecycle for Fire TV. As an Amazon FireTV Sr.Product Manager-Sales(GTM/Engagement), you will own and responsible for strategic initiatives such as forming the Go-to-Market plan to launch upcoming new FireTV products as well as defining and delivering the customer engagement strategy with the ultimate goal of maximizing device usages. A successful candidate will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically. He/she will be analytical, customer centric, resourceful, team oriented, an effective communicator, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines co-working with various stakeholders including marketing, finance and operations team. You must have the ability to quickly formulate plans that are deeply backed by data and execute across many work functions simultaneously. You will work closely with global and local marketing and product development teams to craft channel programs that educate and engage customers with our devices. You will also serve as an internal thought provocateur who raises the bar on marketing creative and copy. As the ideal candidate you are deeply passionate about understanding customer needs, motivations, and behavior. You will delight in uncovering insights that help us create a better customer experiences and will intimately understand a customer’s lifecycle with our devices.
You are the perfect candidate for this role if:
· You have led strategic initiatives such as forming the Go-to-Market plans and product management for consumer devices and worked with a cross-functional team of business, marketing and merchandizing, internal development team, designers and operations managers.
· You are a self-starter and can juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic and often ambiguous environment.
· You enjoy solving problems innovatively and are good at crafting solutions, both strategically and tactically.
· You use data to make the best decisions for your customer
· You communicate clearly and effectively with cross functional groups and senior management.
· You’re not afraid to getting your hands dirty in day-to-day tasks to get things done.
· You have the obsession to drive a best-in-class experience across our Amazon Devices.
· Leading the Amazon Devices' strategic initiatives such as forming the Go-to-Market plan and product launch for Amazon FireTV by working with a cross-functional team of business, marketing and merchandizing, internal development team, designers and operations managers.
· Develop a cross-functional team from multiple business groups and functional areas to deliver high impact programs/projects.
· Drive device usages/Customer Engagement, includes developing and executing new initiatives through communications plans across multiple channels (e.g., device UI, email, on-site, social).
· Have obsession to drive a better customer experiences through everything that we do here at Amazon.
· Role is global in nature – will work with teams in other markets. Build strong internal relationships across Amazon. Influence internal teams including other regions to deliver the right results for our business growth.
· Own the analysis, reporting, and optimization of our engagement channels.
· Identify best practices and author playbooks to drive a best-in-class experience across all touch points with customers.