Do you love Manga? Want to work in one of the fastest growing and most innovative businesses at Amazon? Come join the Kindle Content Japan team and help define the course of a revolutionary reading experience for our Manga business.
We are looking for a smart, results-oriented Sr. Product Manager to define the requirements for; tools and processes for publishing partners, new programs / services / features that will make Kindle Manga a success in Japan. A successful candidate will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically. He or she will be analytical, customer centric, resourceful, team oriented, an effective communicator, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines. This is a highly visible position that will interact at all levels of the company. Key Responsibilities:
- Drive Manga demand generation programs including managing the promotional and merchandising calendar to drive customer acquisition, retention, and engagement.
- Lead projects unique to or driven by Kindle Content Japan team, including new product design and launches.
- Define and deliver analytics, metrics, and reporting for Kindle Content Japan working closely with the BI team.
- Monitor industry news and events and distribute relevant summaries to stakeholders, perform competitive analysis.
- Serve as SME for other Kindle teams implementing features that will be rolled out in Japan.
- Build strong internal relationships across Amazon. Influence internal teams to deliver the right results for the business.
- Be comfortable in getting hands dirty in day-to-day tasks to get things done.
- Have the obsession to drive a better customer experience through everything that we do here at Amazon.