Do you love invention and creating the best-in-class online experiences? Do you enjoy working with a team of passionate builders in a fast-growing business? The Kindle Manga team is looking for a innovative, results-oriented, hands-on and customer obsessed seasoned professional to lead the demand generation and marketing for our digital Manga business in Japan.
As Sr. Product Manager, you will have significant impact on Amazon's digital Manga experience, partnering with Amazon teams to drive customer acquisition, engagement and retention. You will collaborate with product managers, engineers, designers, and executes, leading and defining demand generation programs/ services/ features that will make Kindle Manga a success in Japan.
A successful candidate will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically. He or she will be analytical, customer centric, resourceful, team oriented, an effective communicator, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines. This is a highly visible position that will interact at all levels of the company. Key Responsibilities:
- Drive Manga demand generation programs including managing the promotional and merchandising calendar to drive customer acquisition, retention, and engagement.
- Lead projects unique to or driven by Kindle Manga team, including new product design and launches.
- Define and deliver analytics, metrics, and reporting for Kindle Manga team working closely with the Business Intelligence team.
- Serve as Manga Subject Matter Expert for other Kindle teams implementing features that will be rolled out in Japan.
- Build strong internal relationships across Amazon. Influence internal teams to deliver the right results for the business.
- Be comfortable in getting hands dirty in day-to-day tasks to get things done.
- Have the obsession to drive a better customer experience through everything that we do here at Amazon.