Do you love invention and creating the best-in-class online experience? Do you enjoy working with a team of passionate builders in a fast-growing business? We are looking for an innovative, results-oriented, hands-on and customer obsessed seasoned professional to lead the demand generation and marketing for our digital Comics business in Japan.
As Senior Product Manager, you will have significant impact on Amazon's digital comics experience, partnering with Amazon teams to drive customer acquisition, engagement and retention. You will collaborate with product managers, engineers, designers, and executes, leading and defining demand generation programs/ services/ features that will make Kindle Comics a success in Japan.
A successful candidate will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically. He or she will be analytical, customer centric, resourceful, team oriented, an effective communicator, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines. This is a highly visible position that will interact at all levels of the company. Key Responsibilities:
- Drive demand generation programs including managing the promotional and merchandising calendar to drive customer acquisition, retention, and engagement.
- Lead projects unique to or driven by the team, including new product design and launches.
- Define and deliver analytics, metrics, and reporting for the team working closely with the Business Intelligence team.
- Serve as Comics Subject Matter Expert for other Kindle teams implementing features that will be rolled out in Japan.
- Build strong internal relationships across Amazon. Influence internal teams to deliver the right results for the business.
- Be comfortable in getting hands dirty in day-to-day tasks to get things done.
- Have the obsession to drive a better customer experience through everything that we do here at Amazon.