Finance management is all about understanding the moving parts, people, and knowing the numbers…unless you work at Amazon, where it’s knowing the numbers and so much more. Enthusiasm and energy help us deliver new ideas, and solutions. Do you view problems as treasures, and are you willing to dive deep to develop those solutions and deliver results? Will you seek to challenge the status quo, and accept that your ideas and mechanisms may be tested daily? At Amazon, we move with purpose and speed, and this requires we work with a dynamic network of business partners.
The Japan Consumer Finance FP&A team is seeking a highly motivated Business Analyst to help us extract meaning from large volumes of data to make the right business decisions. The candidate will set the right vision, strategy and roadmap and work alongside with diverse stakeholders to make it happen. The candidate knows and loves working with business intelligence tools, can model multidimensional datasets, and can communicate well with senior leaders to answer key business questions. Key responsibilities will include:
· Owning the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
· Making recommendations for new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve the overall Japan business.
· Define the data elements and data structure that our team should leverage to enable analytical capabilities across International Consumer.
· Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling into a digestible and actionable format
· Participate in strategic & tactical planning discussions.
· Work with the leadership to finalize goals and track the same on weekly/monthly/quarterly basis through the year.
· Ensure KPIs are published and reviewed on a daily, weekly, monthly basis and perform analysis on any behaviors / processes that could impact data integrity
· Be part of a broader Amazon analyst community.