Amazon Finance General:
Finance is all about the numbers…unless you work at Amazon; it’s knowing the numbers and so much more. Enthusiasm and energy help us deliver new ideas, and solutions. Do you have interest in supply chain operations and would like to be involved with the extremely complicated yet highly efficient Amazon Supply Chain? Do you view problems as treasures, and are you willing to dive deep to develop those solutions and deliver results? Will you seek to challenge the status quo, and accept that your ideas and mechanisms may be tested daily? Do you get excited by huge amounts of data looking for trends and model that data to drive decision making?
The Japan central Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team is seeking a 財務・経営企画/Business Intelligence Engineer to play a key role supporting Japan Fulfillment Operations. Key FP&A team functions include driving the bi-annual planning process, monitoring weekly and month-end performance/financials against plan; creating, maintaining and reconciling to forecast models; and providing ad-hoc analysis for senior business management to support the evolving business needs. This role would support team function through ownership of the data structures, performance/analytical reports, and information flow between central planning and field functions to drive understanding of the business and recommendations for improvements.
Key responsibilities for this role would include:
- Consulting on new business ideas to ensure end-to-end system integrity between operational activity, data management and financial reporting.
- Root cause analysis and uncovering core issues using data, then assisting logistics in improving and creating new measures for site productivity
- Collecting, analyzing and reviewing quantitative data and creating meaningful reports to drive business improvement and cost reductions
- Gathering and translating business requests into technical requirements for further development
- Work with data source providers and technology teams to ensure that key decision data is accurate, automated and timely
Come teach us a few things and we’ll return the favor, and let’s grow together as we navigate the course to be the most customer-centric company on Earth. More information as below link
- Operations Finance: https://www.amazon.co.jp/b?node=5637341051
- Meguro Office: https://www.amazon.co.jp/b?node=5589794051