Audible - an Amazon company and perpetual innovator – is looking for a Director, Customer Care in our APAC region to help bring our organization to the next level. Your mission (and ours) is unique and powerful: fill hearts, minds, and souls with premium audio content that enables learning and literate entertainment. Customer Care at Audible
Put aside your experiences or perceptions of customer service; Audible takes Customer Care to a new level. We’re dedicated to creating unforgettable experiences with a focus on exceeding expectations with every contact and decreasing customer effort.
When you join the Audible family you’re welcomed into a team that values the importance of supporting a culture where all employees are empowered to be innovative, solutions oriented, advocates for success and like to have fun doing so. About You
You are a strategic, proactive problem-solver experienced with driving outstanding results using proven performance management practices.
You’re an experienced Customer Care professional with demonstrated experience managing/leading external teams. You have a deep understanding and knowledge regarding Customer Care operational processes and performance management.
You thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and aren’t hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. You are a strategic thinker, but can also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done.
- Key Responsibilities
- Develop and support a strategic vision for Customer Care.
- Develop goals for external contact centers.
- Improve customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Provide translation for all customer facing and internal documents.
- Utilize strong performance management practices to ensure goals are met/exceeded for all contact centers.
- Partner with business leaders to implement market specific initiatives, collaborate and innovate to solve business issues, and provide valuable feedback with associated recommendations.
- Maintain and improve call center operations by monitoring service level performance, identifying and resolving operational and capacity issues, preparing and completing action plans and completing staffing plan audits and analyses
- Work closely with senior Customer Care leadership to create and execute call center growth strategies.
- 30% international and domestic travel required.