Are you passionate about the impact of cloud computing on Financial Services, with a special focus on security? Do you have a unique combination of broad and deep security knowledge, coupled with business acumen and strong interpersonal skills?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a specialized Security Solutions Architect to work with our largest Financial Services customers. In this vital role, you will help overcome barriers to AWS adoption by identifying and tackling major security, risk, and compliance questions from stakeholders within financial institutions, as well as build and maintain CIO/CISO/CRO and executive-level relationships with policy approvers and owners. You will work directly with customer security, audit, risk and compliance teams to help them understand how to confidently utilize AWS, identify risk and design controls, setup ongoing assurance, and establish automated compliance.
At AWS, customer obsession is in our DNA. The successful candidate will become a trusted advisor to our Financial Services customers and will work with AWS sales, business development, solutions architecture and product teams to help accelerate adoption by removing compliance and audit as barriers.
• Help overcome barriers to AWS adoption in Financial Services accounts by identifying and tackling major security, risk and compliance questions from stakeholders within financial institutions.
• Participate in architecture discussions to work through risk, security, and compliance concerns.
• Work with customer stakeholders to identify controls, as well as educating auditors and examiners by helping them understand how to assess third-party supplier arrangements and conduct audits when AWS is in scope.
• Build and maintain executive-level relationships with CIO/CISO/CRO and policy approvers and owners.
• Develop high-quality technical content, such as white papers and reference architectures, that can be used by our customers to assist them in deploying secure and compliant cloud-based solutions.
• Assess security and controls knowledge across AWS sales and solutions architecture teams and develop plans to address gaps.
Join Amazon today and be part of a company whose credo is "Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."