Interested in Amazon Echo? Come work on it. We’re building the speech and language solutions behind Amazon Echo and other Amazon products and services. We’re working hard, having fun, and making history; come join us!
Are you passionate about the customer experience? Do you like to coordinate the delivery of a high impact training curriculum? Are you passionate about training and associate learning? Alexa Date Services (ADS) Team is an organization on track to grow exponentially, and we are looking for detail-oriented subject matter experts to serve as facilitators of defined training to our globally distributed sites.
The ADS Knowledge Management and Training team is responsible for driving high quality training content and continuous feedback loops to meet quality standards for ADS data associates located across the globe.
The Training Manager will be responsible for coordinating training sessions and adhering to quality assurance audit processes at a site level for our front line associates.
The Training Manager will work closely with Knowledge Management as well as Operations and Team Managers to implement new hire learning programs, measure and assist in improving accuracy, as well as assigning and implementing additional learning programs based on quality and performance data. Responsibilities
- Partner with project managers, subject matter experts (SMEs), team’s instructional designers, and other key stakeholders to identify target audience training needs and deliver learning modules against required training timelines
- For the site, coordinate, plan, deliver and facilitate devices workflow training such as new hire, continuing education, launch training for new services, and other devices-specific training as needed. This includes classroom or virtual instructor led training, webinars, and blended instructor-led learning and online self-directed modules or materials.
- Coordinate training calendar for the site (300+ associates)
- Identify site-specific knowledge gaps through observations, focus groups, quality checks, and data analyses and propose specific training topics based on findings.
- Monitor, track and report on training completion metrics.
- Assist with development and validation of training materials, learner engagement strategies and evaluation plans.
- With assistance from Accuracy team, coordinate and execute accuracy audits and initiate follow-up requisite learning programs to address any accuracy issues
- Site Training Administration, including administering testing and certification, managing the training calendar, reporting on work outcomes and impact, scheduling
- Contribute to continuous improvement cycle of training and accuracy processes
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) in various ADS workflows, demonstrating high-level understanding of each workflow and when/how each workflow is used for customer insights
- Upload and maintain training and accuracy metrics for the site to Sharepoint and/or other repository
- International travel may be required up to 10%
- Expected to coach and mentor less experienced staff