We are looking for a highly motivated individual with experience in Contact Center resource planning, who possesses a clear understanding of Contact Center dynamics and excellent communication skills. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate an advanced level of analytical skills.
Experience of working with a workforce management tool is essential, while experience of working with database and reporting tools is also required.
An advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential, while a good working knowledge of Microsoft Access is also preferable. Responsibilities will include
· Planning and monitoring the operational performance to ensure that Amazon meet their objectives for managing Sellers and Vendors contact
· Maintaining standardized Capacity Plans, including tracking the productivity and performance figures for all sites within JP network
· Be proactive in highlighting opportunities to enhance operational efficiency
Communicate effectively with Senior Management
· Effectively communicate with key decision-makers on resource planning issues
· Understand and promote principles of Resource Planning within Amazon The role requires the right individual to
· Provide added value contact center information to enable operational managers to make effective decisions
· Communicate effectively with Senior Management
· Collating the data that is required to produce cost effective resource models
· Identify potential performance issues/opportunities
· Be innovative in making cost effective recommendations
· Improve the strong link between Resource Planning and Operational Management
· Understand the Amazon Seller Support / Vendor Management contact handling strategy
· Provide a high degree of flexibility both in terms of personal outlook/attitude and workload/tasks
· Communicate with key stakeholders, Ops, recruitment and project teams
· In addition, to support the WFM manager with strategic planning decisions, and RTA team management support as necessary.