Amazon China is hiring a Finance Manager in Finance Operations (FinOps) Business Partnering team based in Beijing to support its consumer retail business. The Business Partnership (BP) team is responsible for representing and leading Finance operating activities across Amazon businesses, and conversely, being accountable to those businesses for growth and success through efficient and effective financial and operational processes, improvements in working capital and margins, and the high satisfaction of customers, suppliers and employees. BP achieves this through metric and process analysis, in coordination and partnership with Finance Ops’ global functional teams and service centers.
This position will work closely with various stakeholders to support business initiatives, drive improvements in free cash flow and operating margins, enhance controllership and influence upstream process and system improvement. We’re looking for exceptional people with outstanding analytical skills as well as a passion for improving processes and controllership. If you are motivated to dive into the detail, take ownership and be able to work in a fast paced environment we have the career you’re looking for! This role requires excellent communication and analyst skills. It’s expected the candidate can work in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage multiple projects and initiatives. Areas of Responsibilities includes but not limited to
The ideal candidate is an energetic, self-starter and will willfully and diligently perform the following responsibilities on a consistent bases with minimal step-by-step guidance from management.
· As a business partner to provide meaningful insights into key performance indicators, while cooperating with stakeholders to improve process compliance and efficiency
· Take initiatives to improve free cash flow, enhance vendor/customer experience and ensure controllership compliance
· Supporting internal customer groups in Finance, Vendor Management and Project Management
· Identifying process improvement opportunities for existing processes and controls, and driving positive change across the organization by working with Finance, Operations, and tech teams to scope and implement solutions
· Support various retail business initiatives with partnering with business, FinOps service center, Tech team, central accounting, tax etc.
· Drive improvement of downstream results by eliminating upstream inefficiencies and defects.
· Participate regular communications with key business partners and FinOps leadership teams on key finance operations issues
· Monitor Business partnering KPIs and proactively alert management about any issues and potential risks