Amazon is seeking an innovative, results-oriented, customer centric business development manager to drive our acquisition of digital content for the Japanese market segment. The Senior Business Development Manager will help drive the strategy and execution for partnerships with content providers. They will also identify short-term growth opportunities and lay the groundwork for long-term growth. Our ideal candidate has solid business judgement with deep experience in business analytics, negotiation, and strategic thinking, in addition to a strong track record in terms improvement, relationship building, pricing management, and customer experience improvement for digital content. Key job functions are:
- Effectively set and execute strategy for engaging with specific publishers/developers, including prioritizing potential partners, contacting and establishing relationships, and managing ongoing partnerships.
- Work with the product team and senior leadership to create a prioritized, tactical action plan to exceed goals.
- Independently execute plans while working with key internal stakeholders
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks.
- Research and identify new opportunities.
- Help define and update the mission, goals, and success metrics for business development.