Amazon's Customer Service (CS) organization is seeking an experienced Program Manager to join the Digital & Device CS (D2CS) Team. The successful candidate will be a key member of the D2CS Program Management team, which is responsible for driving high-visibility programs that directly impact the customer experience globally. The ideal candidate will own and execute complex projects and programs, and will be seen as a thought leader and innovator within the organization. The role will focus on new digital services and device launches and expansion activities along with continuous improvement program delivery.
The candidate will have a proven record of project delivery, from conception and design through implementation, measurement, closure and handover. Responsibilities will include:
· Scope and deliver complex, business critical programs end-to-end and drive and shape the overall program’s strategy and roadmap.
· Define business and systems requirements working with internal and external customers.
· Define and execute the project plan from design to release, securing resources, and managing implementation.
· Clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes.
· Liaise with all departments to ensure relevant areas are engaged in time to develop deliverables within their area to support project deliverables. Support partner teams to refine processes and increase efficiency in line with program objectives.
· Make appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market in consultation with stakeholders.
· Managing multiple internal and external, cross functional and remote stakeholders.
· Develop change processes associated with program rollout and ongoing support.
· Track delivery against program objectives and implement proposals to improve program services and efficiencies.
· Scale existing programs to expand coverage of existing services or programs to additional domestic and international locations.
· Ideate and drive strategic change across the broader D2CS team.