Catalog Manager (Level 5) Job Description
Amazon is looking for a talented and passionate Catalog Manager with strong project management skills and exceptional attention to detail.
The Catalog Manager will work closely with the business, technical, content, and product teams to manage the digital content catalog and help drive the content acquisition strategy. This is a multi-faceted job in a fun environment that requires flexibility, agility, creativity and a sense of humor.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop content guidelines.
- Help define the content acquisition strategy, identifying key gaps in the Japanese catalog.
- Own the upload and ongoing management of content to Amazon, working with internal and external partners. Improve and create new content evaluation processes, ensuring accurate metadata is captured
- Work closely with business, product management and technical teams to define and launch new content-related features.
- Create, curate and maintain customer-facing information about content.