Do you want to help build the world’s greatest Developer Advocacy team? Alexa is the name of the Amazon cloud service that powers Echo, Echo Dot and Tap - the groundbreaking Amazon devices designed around your voice. Developers around the world are building skills for Alexa customers in the US, UK, and Germany. The Amazon Alexa skills team is seeking a passionate engineer, who will be responsible for supporting developer coding and implementation issues. In this role, you will be a part of a team of exceptionally driven, customer-obsessed specialists who strive to provide world-class support to Alexa skill developers.
As a Developer Advocate, you will work directly with developers to analyze and resolve issues. You will be interacting with both external developers and internal teams via a number of communication channels to drive solutions that meet developer needs.
- Provide escalation-level debugging and troubleshooting for skill developers
- Work with developers to understand how they develop for Alexa, and provide feedback to business and development teams to shape features, processes, and systems
- Conducting deep dive analysis of and provide weekly business reporting on inbound contact activity across developers, identifying patterns and trends
- Offer consultation to your developer support colleagues and partner with other teams as a subject matter expert in contact topics such Alexa skill certification, payments, and more
- Reviewing and maintaining technical documentation, plus creating other support materials for developers
- Driving projects that improve support-related services