Amazon Marketing Services (AMS: ams.amazon.co.jp) is a new self-service advertising platform for brands selling on Amazon. With CPC advertising products enabling keyword, product and interest targeting, AMS helps brands to reach their target audience with precision and effectively. The team to support this rapidly growing new business is expanding, and we are searching for dynamic leaders with strong ownership and bias for action.
This is a unique opportunity to join an international team and build Amazon’s performance advertising platform in Japan. You will work with the local business teams, but also with AMS international counterparts based in US and EU. Along with the team’s growth, you will have future opportunities to evolve in different departments and build your career in digital advertising.
As Partner Marketing Manager (Agency), you will work with our Marketing, Product, Business and Operations teams to develop outbound programs to drive AMS adoption among media agencies. You will be in charge of successfully onboarding and training advertising agencies and advertisers. You will initially focus on onboarding new customers to AMS and setting them up for self-service success. Agencies handle the AMS account and ad campaigns on behalf of some brands/manufacturers, and they can become strong advocates. With strong knowledge of the AMS platform throughout our agency partners, your work will directly impact our business growth.
- Onboard and train advertising agencies on AMS so they are product experts setup for success in managing their clients' campaigns
- Communicate new AMS feature releases to agencies and conduct ongoing training
- Increase AMS adoption through agencies client roster
- Work with HQ API PM to develop programs to drive demand for our API offering as well as grow API adoption and usage among agencies and integrators
- Support and deliver agency certification program to increase AMS participation among agencies
- Uncover the business needs of key agencies and develop strong feedback mechanisms to inform and influence the product roadmap
- Onboard and train advertisers directly in some cases
- Liaise with AMS global business and agency teams based in Seattle and London to share best practices and align on a common approach