Executive Assistant, Seller Support
Do you like to work hard, have fun, and make history? Then join our team! We are looking for an exceptionally bright, self-motivated, and multi-tasking expert to provide support for two Directors on our expanding leadership team. Bring your experience, enthusiasm and can-do attitude to this exciting role!
To be successful in this role, the candidate will possess strong attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, and remain poised under pressure. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is a must. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects with minimal guidance; react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and oversee multiple calendars that require daily attention.
This position will work closely with EAs in the Seller Support organization, as well as with partner teams throughout Marketplace and Seller Business teams. Responsibilities for this position include an emphasis on calendar management, owning and driving team morale events, managing seating and space for all employees, coordinating international travel and meetings, and collaborating with international teams to coordinate executive meetings. Candidate must have the ability to quickly learn organizational structure, team objectives and adapt to Amazon values and vision. Responsibilities include:
- Project/program management: Support annual operational planning process, business planning, performance review cycles
- Organizing, prioritizing and appropriately handling time-sensitive, confidential information and ensuring action/attention required is addressed
- Creating and implementing processes and mechanisms for running the business
- Calendar management: Coordinating global schedules and making necessary arrangements for meetings and conference calls
- Large event coordination (including organization all-hands, off-sites, and morale events)
- Scheduling and coordinating travel arrangements, both domestic and international
- Document and Power Point creation, editing and proofing
- Expense Reimbursement
- Serve as a business partner ensuring strategic, proactive and thoughtful support of the business cycle
- Space planning
- Provide additional support to the extended management team as needed.