Amazon Marketing Services (AMS: ams.amazon.co.jp) is a new self-service advertising platform for brands selling on Amazon. With CPC advertising products enabling keyword, product and interest targeting, AMS helps brands to reach their target audience with precision and effectively. The team to support this rapidly growing new business is expanding, and we are searching for dynamic leaders with strong ownership and bias for action.
This is a unique opportunity to join an international team and build Amazon’s performance advertising platform in Japan. You will work with the local business teams, but also with AMS HQ counterparts based in Seattle. Along with the team’s growth, you will have future opportunities to evolve in different departments and build your career in digital advertising.
Distributors have been playing a key role for Amazon, not only distributing products from manufacturers to Amazon but also helping them advertising on Amazon. As a member of the AMS Partner Marketing team, you will be in charge of successfully onboarding and training distributors and manufacturers. You will collaborate with distributors and run seminars for manufacturers, enabling and setting them up for self-service success. Then you will review the performance of the manufacturers’ ad campaigns with the distributors and make sure of their onboarding. By leveling up distributors to advertising agencies, we’ll be able to expect them to acquire new advertisers and handle ad campaigns on behalf of us. This quite unique approach is developed from Japan and still in the process of building up. So your passion for success and innovative idea will be highly required.
- Onboard and train partners (mainly distributors) on AMS so they are product experts setup for success in managing their manufacturers' campaigns
- Collaborate with partners and run seminars for advertiser
- Make sure advertisers’ onboarding and review the performance of their campaigns with partners
- Develop new channel by collaborating key stakeholders WW
- Onboard and train advertisers directly in some cases
- Increase active advertisers and generate revenue through partner channel
- Communicate new AMS feature releases to partners and conduct ongoing training
- Manage the WW accreditation program and roll out for distributors
- Liaise with AMS global business and partner marketing teams based in Seattle and London to share best practices and align on a common approach
- Report results to HQ and bring back partners' requests for new features (e.g. better forecasting, budgeting capabilities)