The Alexa Domain International Quality (ADIQ) team focuses on expanding Alexa’s capabilities on a global scale. We take on the unique challenge of understanding the nuances of how Alexa enabled devices can serve customers’ needs in different cultures and locations. If you are interested in shaping the future of Alexa for customers around the world, come and join our team.
As a Software Development Engineer in Test with (ADIQ), you will be designing and developing automated solutions that help guarantee the software quality across Amazon’s suite of devices for a regional market. You will be working on tools and infrastructure challenges involving big data, back-end services, and cloud connectivity all with the goal of delivering seamless device experience to the customer. A successful candidate will have an interest in developing automated solutions for consumer facing products, strong technical ability, excellent organizational skills, great communication skills, a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment, and a passion for devices. This role requires relocation to an ADIQ regional hub. Responsibilities
- Design and develop our automation framework which can run use-cases, scenarios and situations end-to-end
- Lead and manage test planning and strategy across several unit development teams for a concise and unified game plan of product validation
- Work with individual unit teams to ensure the Test strategy is realized and implemented
- Partner with our business drivers to help analyze our current data to build usage models for the future which will become the backbone of our test planning and strategy.
- Contribute streamlined automated data for our engineering dashboards to make our data do the talk.
- Experience implementing automation to validate modern user interfaces and messaging infrastructures.