Do you love books? Do you have a digital marketing background? Take your passion and your career to the next level with Amazon Kindle. We're looking for an enthusiastic and data-driven paid media marketer to drive the Kindle Content business in JP; adoption of the Kindle reading app across third party devices (iPhone, Android phones, tablets); and to grow our new Kindle Unlimited subscription business. Marketing efforts span strategic demand generation across paid channels like LINE, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Google AdMob, Mobile Ad Networks, as well as partnering with our global teams on local initiatives.
The ideal candidate is a passionate digital marketer who has a track record of achieving great results through innovative digital marketing programs with specific expertise in mobile. This marketer will be passionate about testing, measuring and optimizing ROI. He or she will be known for trying new things and consistently thinking big about how to take our marketing to the next level.
This person must have strong communications skills, as well as exceptional analytical skills and the ability to influence others. He or she will own all execution and must be able to influence end-to-end marketing plans that drive demand.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead planning and implementation of traffic-driving and demand generation initiatives working closely with Kindle Content teams
- Coordinate with Kindle Content teams for messaging and promotional opportunities.
- Establish metrics and reporting related to traffic and channel performance, always seeking ways to innovate and improve.
- Present results in weekly, monthly, and quarterly business review meetings to key internal stakeholders and executives
- Work closely with the global marketing teams to leverage effective campaigns/promotions which can be applied to JP marketplace.