Amazon Japan is hiring a Quality Specialist. This individual will be responsible for auditing case, providing coaching & feedback to investigators. They will also assist investigator improve their performance and drive customer experience. They will conduct refresher sessions for individual and take huddles for the team to give important updates.
The Quality Specialist will publish daily, weekly, and monthly reports sharing trends on their focus group performance. They should be able to conduct deep-dives and share Root cause analysis impacting the metrics and come up with ideas and suggestion to improve process and policies. Quality specialists needs to focus on proactive measures of improving quality metrics and should be creative in creating action plans based on individual needs.
Quality specialist will take up projects and participate in Kaizen events for process improvement initiatives.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Responsible for conducting audits on defects received for metrics and provide consistent feedback to investigators. Reduce defects by driving process improvement efforts through audit findings.
· Provide training need analysis to Training team for individuals/team/site for improving knowledge gaps.
· Conduct regular knowledge checks on floor through process tests, huddles, etc. Conduct reviews for other reviewer and drive Calibrations efforts across sites
· Drive Compliance Process: Conduct compliance audit for investigators and report to Management for corrective action.
· Projects & Kaizen: Drive initiatives through SOP/process/Tool changes along with GPO team. Drive projects on automation to reduce QA manual efforts and improve QA yields.
· Results & Accountability: Ensures that effective controls are developed and maintained across the organization. Strong commitment towards goals and outcomes and to ensure the completion within established time frames
· Produce analyses and reports, write systems queries to gather data, perform data-mining and analysis to support programs as well as identify new metrics and opportunities for quality improvements.