Amazon is seeking a dynamic and motivated Marketing Specialist for the Amazon Global Selling business. The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for building awareness on Amazon Global Selling in South Korea and support S. Korean prospect Sellers to start their Amazon Global Selling journeys. This person will be chartered with various marketing channels, which can enable scalable approaches to prospect Seller communities in S. Korea. The primary goal of this role is to manage and expand the team's online/digital marketing channels, in order to aggressively market the opportunities with Amazon Global Selling to all types and sizes of prospect Sellers in S. Korea. Specifically, this individual is responsible for creating content and managing communications via social media, emails, website and other owned media channels.
Background on Amazon Global Selling: The Marketplace or “Selling on Amazon” business exists in 11 countries and exceeds 40% of total Amazon unit sales and growing. Each year, tens of thousands of businesses join the marketplace adding millions of new products. Amazon’s vision is to offer the earth’s largest product selection and lowest prices for our customers. One way we deliver on this vision is by marketing to local country Sellers to encourage them to launch their products onto the platform thereby maximizing the quantity of items that they list while ensuring the highest quality of product images and information. Core Responsibilities:
· Lead planning, production and execution of a wide variety of online and social media marketing activities to build awareness of Amazon Global Selling
· Define goals and measurement with granularity to conduct data-driven evaluation on the effectiveness of each marketing activity
· Develop contents for awareness building / Seller education and deliver in scalable way
· Drive online traffic into Amazon Global Selling Korea marketing site via various traffic source include paid advertising
· Represent Amazon and pitch value proposition of Amazon Global Selling to prospect Sellers at seminar/conferences
· Execute effective events to drive awareness, thought leadership and lead generation by collaborating with business teams