Amazon Japan is currently looking for a highly analytical, creative and forward-thinking finance leader to join Operations Finance team as a 財務・経営企画 部長 /Head of Financial Planning & Analysis. Operations consists of multiple businesses including Fulfillment Centers, Supply Chain Management, Transportation Services, and other Corporate and support functions including Safety, Security, HR, IT, Finance and Engineering. This position will be based at Japan headquarters in Meguro/ Tokyo. This position will drive strategic initiatives to improve financial reporting efficiency and customer experience through automation, process improvements, and defects prevention.
The successful candidate will have the ability to tackle multiple projects and efficiently execute results. The right individual will have strong leadership skills and solid business acumen capable of driving results and improving processes. He or she will have operated successfully in a fast-paced, global, results-oriented environment. The successful candidate must be able to think and act both strategically and tactically. Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements and prioritize.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Interact with stakeholders at multiple levels and lead teams to define and deliver solutions.
· Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation & change management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and balance the business needs.
· Drive annual and multi-year budgeting and planning process.
· Lead monthly analysis of operating plan budget to actual results.
· Perform deep dive analysis requiring financial modeling to develop recommendations and impact the decision making of senior leadership.
· Translate multi-year goal statements into fundamental key performance indicators which can be used to effectively diagnose positive or negative trends and support business decisions.
· Foster constructive and proactive communication across organizational boundaries.
· Identify, assess, track, and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels.
· Simplify and standardize reporting across the worldwide businesses. More information as below link
- Operations Finance: https://www.amazon.co.jp/b?node=5637341051
- Finance Position: https://www.amazon.co.jp/b?node=5609909051
- Meguro Office: https://www.amazon.co.jp/b?node=5589794051