You can help change the future of Movies and TV in Japan with Amazon. Offering thousands of Movies and TV shows to stream online, including recent cinema blockbusters, exclusives and now our own US and Japanese Amazon Original content, Amazon Video is changing the way people watch Movies and TV and we want you to be a part of it.
We’re seeking a digital marketer who can leverage digital expertise in planning, execution and optimization of our marketing channels. As Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for shaping the future of our customer acquisition marketing for Amazon Video in Japan. This role focuses on Search Marketing and Affiliate Marketing channel for both strategy and execution. You will analyze the channel performance, develop strategy, and lead initiatives to grow the channel. You will manage listing (Paid Search) accounts and affiliate partners, analyze their performance, manage and report day to day performance, and learn and influence multiple stakeholders including international Amazon Video Marketing team across the world. The impact of this role is significant and broad, accounting for a large percentage of our KPIs. This role potentially will own responsibility for Display marketing and mobile app marketing, too.
The successful candidate will have strong analytical skills as well as problem solving skills with a good understanding of digital marketing. The candidate will need to leverage their proven track record of leading as well as executing marketing initiatives. In addition, ability to work with analytics team, excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Japanese and English, and ability to understand overall marketing strategy and support it building consensus with senior leaders and other team members will need to be shown. Your key responsibility will be
- Own the strategy, planning, and execution of Amazon Video Marketing channel (Search and Affiliate will be the initial focus)
- Manage Amazon Video listing (Paid Search) account including keyword expansion, bid optimization, ad text optimization, reviewing costly keywords and evaluating negative keywords
- Manage partner affiliate websites and affiliate service providers
- Create and execute initiatives to grow the channel working with search vendors (such as Google/Yahoo) and figuring out opportunity
- Analyze and communicate marketing performance to local and global stakeholders sharing and learning best practices
- Work closely with internal content marketing team and support new title launches including Amazon Original and exclusive titles