Amazon is seeking a talented, self-directed marketing manager to help drive global awareness and marketing of Amazon Web Services’ cloud computing solutions to the Public Sector to begin an expansion of our marketing team focused on the APJ market. This is a unique opportunity to participate in the expansion of an exciting, industry-leading technology business.
This role will contribute to marketing programs designed to drive further adoption of AWS among technical influencers and decision makers in the government, education and nonprofit segments in APJ. Specifically, the role will contribute to demand generation activities including event execution, as well as diving into the data and analytics to report on activities and better target our efforts. Successful candidates must be able to recognize the needs of these market segments and be comfortable with marketing and sales force automation technology.
This position is based in Tokyo, Japan, colocated with our commercial marketing team.
The ideal candidate has a passion for the public sector, an entrepreneurial spirit, and the ability to quickly grasp technology concepts. Candidate must have exceptional communication skills, be comfortable with marketing tools and be well versed in digital marketing campaign development and execution. Roles & Responsibilities
Contribute to building digital campaigns that address the differing needs of both technical and non-technical users and buyers.
- Help execute go-to-market programs by working with the rest of the Public Sector team
- Execute breakthrough marketing activities that reach target audiences.
- Prepare and deliver clear, concise content for websites and social media.
- Work closely with the Public Sector technical teams, account and BD.
- Execute effective events to drive awareness, thought leadership and lead generation
- Use marketing and sales automation tools to report on marketing activities and effectiveness