The Amazon Incentives Business is a highly successful and fast-growing, multi-hundred million dollar business that significantly contributes to Amazon’s profitability by selling Amazon gift cards and subscriptions globally in bulk to Corporations and offline for use in a variety of ways (from promotional marketing to consumers, employee incentives and disbursements).
Amazon.co.jp is searching for a Business Operations Analyst to support Amazon’s Gift Card team. The ideal candidate will have a high attention to detail, be able to work in a fast-paced work environment, be prepared to take on new responsibilities to support the business, and possess a track record of driving process improvements. The position also requires strong analytical skills and the ability to build and maintain strong personal rapport with internal and external clients and customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Developing intelligent, insightful reporting on the key operational drivers of our business
· Maintain and analyze operational business metrics using data to drive down operational waste and errors.
· Develop and manage a program to improve tools, systems, redundancy planning, processes, and reporting to monitor and mitigate operational and financial risks associated with meeting our speed, productivity and quality performance SLAs.
· Create, manage, and analyzing customer survey data, net promoter scores, and other operational data to provide insights that enable improvements to the customer experience.
· Verify daily order processing, payment reconciliation, and contract submissions.
· Identify opportunities and complete process improvement projects.
· Collaborate with global team, departments and external vendors to continuously improve sales and operations related processes.
· Leverage internal tools and Salesforce.com to develop and maintain sales and operations workflow automation, reports and dashboards that allow sales and operations to optimize their time, monitor their business and maximize their productivity.
· Manage daily order processing, payment reconciliation, and fulfillment of gift cards and subscription orders.
· Manage inbound daily client service contacts, including response and resolution.
· Serve as secondary interface between Operations and Product Management, Marketing, Category Management, Legal, Finance, and Accounting for product launch support.